Castings Manufactured in UK.
Aluminium & Copper based alloys, Iron & Steel castings ranging from 1 gram to over 1 ton.
Precision Sand Castings
This process is suitable for all types of casting alloys and ranging from 1 offs to several hundred off.
This process can be used for prototyping of die casting or investment casting as it is fast with low cost tooling.
We can supply low cost silicon moulds for samples or low volume parts or higher volumes using metal tooling.
Full traceability & certification available.
Die casting, either Gravity or Pressure
Centrifugal & Shell mouldings
- Full patternmaking & tooling manufactured whichever casting process is used.
- Existing patterns & tooling can be used if available reducing costs of moving suppliers.
- 24 hour turnaround available for the urgent job with no tooling costs if a sample is provided.
- This sample may be a worn out or broken part or simply a sample of what is required.
- We can use this to produce a low quantity of sand castings, even adding material where necessary to allow for machining allowances & shrinkage.
- This saves the cost of a new pattern if only a very few castings are required and can be delivered within 24 hours of receiving the sample part.
- We are a fully independent UK supplier, not tied to the restrictions of one UK foundry, so we are able to give you at least three competitive quotes where necessary.
We are regularly supplying castings for Aircraft engine machining centres, Formula 1 hospitality, Rail restoration projects, Fork lift trucks, Motorcycle & car restoration, Nuclear power stations, High street Boutiques just to name just a few.
We have customers who just require a 1 off casting and others who have regular scheduled orders, all are catered for.
Full machining, conventional & CNC, fabrication, polishing & finishing available.